In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a bootable USB with Windows 10 (64bit).
In order to do it you will need:
- Microsoft Media Creation Tool for Windows 10
- A USB flash drive that is at least 8GB and no bigger than 64GB
Make sure to backup all valuable data that is on a flash drive. Everything will be wiped out during USB creation.
- Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft’s website: Download Tool
(click on “Download tool now”)
- Insert USB flash drive into the computer
- Start the Media Creation Tool. Accept the license terms.
- Select “Create installation media” and click “Next”.
- Untick the “Use the recommended options” box and select the language, edition, and architecture 64 or 32 bit and click “Next”.
- Choose “USB flash drive” and click “Next”.
- Select your flash drive and click “Next”.
- The tool will now download installation files and then create a bootable USB.
- Now you have a bootable USB With windows 10. You can use it on any other computer that can boot from USB and it is compatible with Windows. Next tutorial: Windows 10 clean install